Motion Building Set. Design and build your own twisting, turning, moving robot toy with Gears! Gears! Gears! All-new special components mean kids can use this cool construction toy set to build machines that move and transform. Follow along with the included STEM Activity Guide or build your own unique robo-toy with rolling treads, spinning eyes and more. There’s STEM construction learning in every build.
- Ages 5-9.
- Enjoy hours of open-ended construction and engineering play with Robots in Motion. Use the gears and all-new componentry to make a moving, twisting, turning robot.
- Building these simple machines develops problem-solving skills, hand-eye coordination and encourages creativity.
- Follow the STEM Activity Guide or get creative and design and build your own robot toy with rolling treads, spinning eyes and moving arms.
- An ideal robotic toy gift for aspiring young engineers.
- Works with all Gears! Gears! Gears building sets.
- STEM building set contains 116 pieces. Wheels measure 6.5cm diameter, small gears measure 6cm diameter, and pillar pieces measure 2cm W x 3cm H.
- Features multilingual packaging and Activity Guide.