Learning Resources Alphabet Puzzle Cards, great for letter recognition and vocabulary skills with these colourful, fun two-piece puzzles. The set of 26 puzzles each features a letter of the alphabet in upper- and lowercase form and a word beginning with that letter on one piece, and a full colour illustration on the other. From apple to zebra, your child will pick up new language skills as they play.
Build preschool literacy skills with these fun, ABC puzzle cards that introduce early letter recognition and vocabulary through play.
- Box has 26 two-piece puzzles that help children master early alphabet and language skills.
- One puzzle piece features a letter in upper- and lowercase form and a word starting with that letter, and the other has a full colour illustration.
- Designed with little ones in mind, each chunky puzzle piece fits uniquely with its partner, which means there’s only one correct answer. This allows young children to self-correct as they play and learn.
- Set comes in a sturdy reusable box so tidy up is a breeze.
- Puzzles measure 13cm W x 7.5cm H.