Recommended age - 2-6 years see product photos for dimensions
2 year old riders should ride without power
3-4 year old riders should ride without power or using slow speed setting
5-6 year old riders can use the fast speed setting.
Removable battery that can be changed in 20 seconds!
The bike is supplied with 1 x battery. We do sell extra batteries if you wish to purchase spares
Each battery has a built in charging port, it can be charged in the bike or away from it
Large rubber air filled hybrid tyres suitable for on and off road use.
Two speed settings: Slow speed - Approx 5mph
Battery range: Slow speed - approx 1 hr15 mins constant use. Fast speed - approx 40 mins constant use
- Charge time: 2.5-3 hrs.
- Twist and go throttle with battery level display
- Chain driven
- Specially designed brake lever for children with rear drum brake
- Lightweight aluminium frame & handlebars
- Aluminium foot pegs with plastic cover for grip
- Revvi graphics
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal
- Lightweight 12" composite wheels
- 6 months part warranty
- Free wheel system to use as a regular balance bike
- Includes a name and number board kit
- Available in 5 colours: Red, Blue, Green, Pink & Black
- Bikes are delivered fully assembled minus the handle bars. All that you need to do is fit the handle bars to the stem. This is just 4 bolts and very straight forward. Please see owners manual for more information. All of the controls i.e throttle and brake lever are already fitted to the handle bars.
- Each bike comes with a UK charger, owners manual and tool kit.
It is at the discretion of the parent or person supervising as to the age of the rider and the speed used. Children must always be supervised by an adult.
Please note - If you are outside of mainland UK please contact us for a postage quote.