- Weighted straw technology – drink any way up!
- Handy measure on the side
- Flip top leakproof lid
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA & Phthalate free
- Spare straw and brush set available
- Suitable for age 6 months +
The Tippy Up Sippy Cup is designed for drinking at home or on the go thanks to it’s flip top lid and weighted straw, which allows for any way up drinking.
The Tum Tum Tippy Up Sippy Cup has a nifty weighted straw that follows the liquid as the cup is tipped up, so that the user is never sucking at fresh air. Nor does it contain any sort of valve, meaning that the little one doesn’t have to suck hard to release the liquid.
A simple flip top lid bends the straw over when not in use (e.g. for carrying around in a bag), keeping the straw hygienically clean but also preventing any of the drink from escaping.
Drink, drink, it helps you think! We all know how important it is for little ones to keep hydrated. The handy measure on the side of the cup allows you to keep a track of how much fluid they are getting throughout the day.
The Tippy Up Cup is primarily made from Polypropylene; a material which is entirely BPA free and which does not contain or leach any harmful chemicals or toxins. It can also be easily recycled.
The straws can be cleaned by washing in hot water with a mild detergent. Spare straws and a cleaning brush can be purchased separately. You can clean by any of the following methods:-
1. Run the straw under the tap and rub it up and down between your fingers to remove any residue.
2. Fill the cup with hot soapy water. Close the lid and shake it. When you open it, the water will squirt out of the straw, giving it a ‘pressure clean’.
3. Using the Tum Tum cleaning brush.
The straw is made from food grade silicone – also BPA free.